<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody know what gas is in BSG? </div></div>
It was $3.19 at Food City in BSG yesterday.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the other thing is with the saudis no longer part of opec......they are pretty much useless now anyway </div></div>
Of course when the Saudis droped out they were saying that $80 would be the point that they would consider changeing there position......that being said that was before the world economys started going to crap
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody know what gas is in BSG? </div></div>
It was $3.19 at Food City in BSG yesterday.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Counts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the other thing is with the saudis no longer part of opec......they are pretty much useless now anyway </div></div>
Of course when the Saudis droped out they were saying that $80 would be the point that they would consider changeing there position......that being said that was before the world economys started going to crap </div></div>
the saudis bailed as things had already started to turn downward in an effort to help the cause by not having to submit to the rest of opec
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I left Norton about 30 minutes ago and everyone had dropped to $3.02. I'd expect it to be under $3 by Monday.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Still 3.60's here in my neck of Carolina [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
The Shamrock dropped to $3.09 at about 12:30 today.
Which ones were at 3.02? I need to buy some gas soon so I can get to work tomorrow
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
That one. I got there at 3 and they got a call to drop it again. I told the Black Diamond at the bottom of St. Mary's Hospital hill when I got there and she changed her's to $3.02.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Guess I'll drive through town after work and get a few gallons
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Just out of curiosity, how long ago was it when we were outraged when it finally topped the 3 dollar mark? It couldn't have been too long ago. Now we're all eager to get gas when it's down to 3.02.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I left Norton about 30 minutes ago and everyone had dropped to $3.02. I'd expect it to be under $3 by Monday.</div></div>
Dude - that was a 7, not a 2 lol
I got a few gallons at 3.07
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks